Are you building a company that is reimagining city life and looking for resources to help with customer traction, product development, and fundraising? Do you have what it takes to scale to 100 cities over the next five years?
The URBAN-X team is hosting a Virtual Open House session on August 27, 2020 starting at 1 PM EST. We’ll go into depth on program design, our “experts-in-residence” and global network for growth, and our approach to working with founders through a successful fundraise. Sissi Liu, founder of Cohort 07 company Metalmark, will be joining the conversation to provide first-hand insights too.
Join us for a live Q&A and perspectives on:
- What do we look for in an application?
- How far along do you need to be to have a good chance at getting into the program?
- How is the program structured and what you can expect to get out of it?
- Who are our experts in residence?
- How are we different from other programs?
- What you can do in the near-term to strengthen your application?
- Is an accelerator the right choice for you?
Zoom link TBA.
Download our application kit for additional information on our process and visit our application page.
Applications are reviewed and accepted on a rolling basis. The final deadline for applications is October 8, 2020 at 11:59 PM EST.
Send us your questions in advance at firstname.lastname@example.org